Deck Refinishing Natick, MA
Whether your deck is in need of just an annual pressure washing or if it also needs to be re-stained or re-painted, TLC Painting in Natick offers deck refinishing services specific to your project needs. Daily estimates in Wellesley, Framingham, Natick, Weston, Newton, Chestnut Hill and surrounding Boston Metro West areas of Massachusetts
Pressure wash your deck annually to keep it free from dirt, mold and pollen. An annual pressure wash will keep your deck’s appearance looking its best.
Stain your wood deck every other year to maintain and protect the wood and for a finished presentation. When refinishing decks, TLC Painting will sand and typically apply one coat of deck sealer or stain. During your Initial Consultation with TLC Painting, we will identify if more than one application is needed.
- Lightly sand all surfaces including horizontal boards, railings, steps and benches with an orbital sander.
- Lightly hand sand all other areas that may include balusters, spindles and caps.
- Pressure wash all surfaces.
- Allow surfaces to dry.
- Apply 1 coat of oil-based decking stain or sealer.
- Prepare and paint, if necessary, stair risers, balusters, spindles, caps, etc.
- If TLC Painting, Inc. determines that the best option is to remove finish from deck and horizontal surfaces, we will schedule our floor sanding specialist to perform this task. TLC Painting, Inc. will then pressure wash, apply stain and/or paint listed above.
Contact Us Today
"I want to say my back deck looks AMAZING! The repaired/new boards look and feel solid, and the new paint is beautiful. You even cleaned the windows from any paint. It looks really professional and gorgeous. Your guys did a GREAT JOB!! "